The Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic has an interest in ensuring accessibility of its website, pursuant to Act no. 95/2019 Coll. on information technology in public administration and relevant implementing regulations within the scope of the conditions under the Directive (EU) 2016/2012.
This accessibility statement applies to the website www.slovenskoproticovidu.sk.
This website is in partial compliance with the Act no. 95/2019 Coll. on information technology in public administration and relevant implementing rules within the scope of the conditions under the Directive (EU) 2016/2012 with regard to the non-compliance elements listed below.
Non-compliance with the Directive (EU) 2016/2012 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector subjects:
- some published images do not have the ALT attribute filled in [Success criterion 1.1.1 Non-text content],
- there is no alternative information or soundtrack for the video containing equivalent information. Some videos have no subtitles or include permanent subtitles that cannot be turned off. [Success criterion 1.2.1 Separate audio and separate video recording],
- there are documents (e.g., PDF, DOC, DOCX, etc.) and images (e.g. Infographics) published at the website in large resolution. They are designed to be downloaded for further use, which may not meet [Success Criterion 1.3.1 Information and Relationships],
- contrast of textual parts is violated in several places [Success criterion 1.4.3 Minimal contrast]
Non-compliance with Slovak generally binding legal regulations modifying standards concerning the accessibility of websites and mobile applications:
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS) channel is not provided (letter a) §16 Website components and functionalities),
- a site map is not provided (letter c) §16 Components and functionalities of websites),
- contact data referring to the content manager and technical controller are not placed the beginning or at the end of the main navigation menu (letter d) §17 Visual layout of the website)
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement has been drawn up on [8 February 2021]
Compliance evaluation of the website www.slovenskoproticovidu.sk with the requirements of the Act no. 95/2019 Coll. on information technology in public administration and relevant implementing regulations within the scope of the conditions under the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 was performed as self-assessment.
Declaration has been last checked on [09/02/2021]
Feedback and contact information
Controller of the website is the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic. In case of any problems, please find some other options to contact us on the website: https://www.health.gov.sk/?kontakt-1
Should any unsatisfactory responses to suggestions or requests sent in the framework of feedback from a public sector entity in accordance with Art . 7 para. 1 letter b) of the Directive of the European Parliament occur, please, contact the subject responsible for enforcing the Directive, which is the Ministry of Investment, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org